Introducing John Kelleher, Rood Ravens® Member and Certified Flight Instructor for Single Engine Land aircraft.
If you are just starting out as a pilot or getting back in the cockpit after a break and need a refresher, John is ready to work with you here at Rood Ravens® towards achieving your airmanship goals. John can be reached via email email@example.com or phone 559-308-3202*
*John Kelleher is an Independent CFI/CFII, not a Rood Ravens® Employee, please contact him directly for pricing and scheduling information. For additional instructors as well as airplane rentals please contact Fresno Flyers (www.FresnoFlyers.com) at 559-264-5324.
The Rood Ravens® AATD Simulator time can be used for:
1) Logged Flight Experience - 61.51(b)(3) (with or without a CFI)
2) Instrument Experience - 61.57(c)(1) (with or without a CFI)
3) Instrument Proficiency Check - 61.57(d)(1)(ii)
4) Instrument Rating: Practical Test - 61.65(a)(8)
5) Instrument Rating: Maximum 20 Hours - 61.65(e)(2)
6) Private Pilot Certificate: Maximum 2.5 Hours - 61.109(i)(1)
7) Commercial Certificate: Maximum 50 Hours - 61.129(i)(1)
8) Airline Transport Pilot Certificate: Maximum 25 Hours - 61.159(a)(3)(i)
9) Approved for use as Limited by Part 141 Appendices - 141.41(b)
10) Approved for use as to the extent as allowed within FAA-approved special training curricula